16 Green Emerald Hydrangeas
16 fresh-cut green emerald hydrangea stems in a box
FREE shipping with FedEx on any order!
- Please check the FedEx shipping and delivery service information below.
- To be able to select your desired delivery date, please place your order at least a week before your event.
Green Emerald hydrangeas are mostly green but, have a white stripe in the center of each petal. These beautiful flowers last longer than other hydrangeas. They are perfect for your summer wedding floral arrangements and other events. Combine them with white hydrangeas and roses for a fresh looking.
- Each stem is shipped with a water bag attached to it to keep the flower hydrated during transport
- Suggested delivery date: 2 days before your event
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur but will be consistent within the bouquet
- Packing: 2 cartons 4.8 W x 38.2 L x 4.2 H inches each
Cut Hydrangea Care
Important! Follow these instructions as soon as you receive your flowers.
- Cut the stems at a 45-degree angle underwater
- With a knife scratch the bottom part (approximately 2 inches) of the stems. The flowers will hydrate better this way
- Place your flowers in a container and add clean water. Let them hydrate for at least 5 minutes or until you are ready to make your flower arrangements.
- Spray the blooms with clean water every other day to hydrate the flowers.
- Make sure that the water level is always above the cut stem level.
- Change the water in the vase and recut the stems every 3 days.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and away from heat and drafts.
FedEx shipping and delivery service information:
|The day you order||The day your order will be shipped||Expected delivery day|
Important! We highly recommend you check your order's tracking number in your Ecofreshblooms account. With your tracking number, you will know when your flowers are scheduled for delivery so that you can arrange for someone to receive them. Sometimes FedEx will decide to leave your flowers outside and this may affect the flowers if the temperature is too high or too low.
- Bloom size
- 6.6 - 7.4 in (17-19 cm)
- Stem length
- 21.65 inches (55 cm)
You might also like