Mini Calla Lilies Bouquet x 4
Four bouquets of 12 Mini Calla Lilies stems each with assorted filler and green leaves.
Please note: The filler and green leaves vary according to the season.
FREE shipping with FedEx on any order!
- Please check the FedEx shipping and delivery service information below.
- To be able to select the desired delivery date, please place your order at least two weeks before your event.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Mini Calla Lilies bouquets are available in solid colors and assorted colors.
Choose a solid color (white, yellow, orange, or red) and let us know how many bouquets you would like of each color.
You can also choose the assorted color option.
The filler and green leaves vary according to the season.
- Suggested delivery date: 4 days before your event
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur but will be consistent within the bouquets
- A clear plastic sleeve wraps each bouquet
- Package size: 2 cartons 4.8 W x 38.2 L x 4.2 H inches each
Cut Calla lilies care
Important! Follow these instructions as soon as you receive your flowers.
- Avoid touching the blooms
- Cut approximately one inch off the stem with a sharp knife at an angle
- Place the flowers in a vase or a container in moderately cold room temperature.
- Add a maximum of 1.5 inches of clean water into the container/vase and mix in the flower food included in the box.
- To extend the vase life of your Calla lilies, re-cut half an inch off the stems, clean the vase, and replace the water every three days.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and away from heat and drafts.
FedEx shipping and delivery service information:
|The day you order||The day your order will be shipped||Expected delivery day|
Important! We highly recommend you check your order's tracking number in your Ecofreshblooms account. With your tracking number, you will know when your flowers are scheduled for delivery so that you can arrange for someone to receive them. Sometimes FedEx will decide to leave your flowers outside and this may affect the flowers if the temperature is too high or too low.