Autumn Bouquet x 4
Four bouquets in purple, green, and orange color flowers with green leaves.
Please note: The green leaves vary according to the season.
FREE shipping with FedEx on any order!
- Please check the FedEx shipping and delivery service information below.
- To be able to select the desired delivery date, please place your order at least two weeks before your event.
Our Autumn bouquets include three mini green hydrangea stems, three orange Mini Calla Lilies, three purple Statice, two red Photinia, two Vibornum/Cocculus, one Dusty miller broad, and one Dusty Miller Lacy.
The green leaves vary according to the season.
- Suggested delivery date: 4 days before your event
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur but will be consistent within the bouquets
- A clear plastic sleeve and an orange/purple sheet wrap each bouquet
- Package size: 2 cartons 4.8 W x 38.2 L x 4.2 H inches each
Cut flowers care
Important! Follow these instructions as soon as you receive your flowers.
- Avoid touching the Mini Calla Lilies blooms
- Cut approximately one inch off the stem with a sharp knife at an angle
- Place the flowers in a vase or a container in moderately cold room temperature.
- Add clean water into the container/vase and mix in the flower food included in the box.
- To extend the vase life of your flowers, re-cut half an inch off the stems, clean the vase, and replace the water every two days.
- Hydrangeas absorb a lot of water, so make sure there is always enough clean water in the vase.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and away from heat and drafts.
FedEx shipping and delivery service information:
|The day you order||The day your order will be shipped||Expected delivery day|
Important! We highly recommend you check your order's tracking number in your Ecofreshblooms account. With your tracking number, you will know when your flowers are scheduled for delivery so that you can arrange for someone to receive them. Sometimes FedEx will decide to leave your flowers outside and this may affect the flowers if the temperature is too high or too low.